In this call for the 2021/2022 academic year, we propose a main thematic line for all sections of the journal on which articles can reflect: the pandemic. However, articles on other topics are also welcome.
You can consult the full editorial requirements here.
1. General guidelines
- The title of the article and its authorship must be clearly specified.
- The article should be between 800 and 1000 words in length.
- It should be sent in Word format according to the template prepared for this purpose.
- The works used in the preparation of the article should be indicated.
- They should be cited in alphabetical order of the author’s surname.
- All the bibliographical information of the works referred to must appear.
- The citation system and bibliographical references must conform to APA (American Psychological Association) standards, and consistency of criteria is required throughout the article.
3. Typography, line spacing and margins
- Typeface: Arial.
- Regular text size: 10.5 point.
- Line spacing: 1.5.
- Size of the text of quotations in separate paragraphs, notes, bibliography and appendices: 9 points.
- The text must be justified.
We also inform you that all papers accepted for publication in the journal will automatically participate in the call for the Chesterton Prize of the Universitat Abat Oliba CEU. The prize is a recognition of the two best articles of the issue, decided by a jury of experts. Each winning article receives a diploma and a cash prize of €150.